Thursday, August 27, 2009

i support the C.I.A.

i'm just a regular Jim, I as an American understand the game of King of the mountain. the game where the person on the top is knocked off my the others trying to get on top.
it's kids game. played out by governments not the citizenry, therefore we need to watch out to see who's coming up the mouontain to take us out. the more the players the more you need to watch. the king of the mountain is us, the C.I.A. are the watchers if they take thier eyes off the apponents we get clobbered. So you see the job is really hhard there are alot of playyers in this game and they all want the title "KING" I say tear out fingernails of terrorists, waterboard them blow cigar smoke in their faces. Do whatever it takes to keep them from knocking us down. don't tell me about it don't advertise it. Just do it

No comments:

Post a Comment